Thursday, February 19, 2015

Rwanda's Solar Energy Field


Rwanda just unveiled its first solar energy field which will be used to generate electricity. It is also the first in East Africa. Impressive achievement Rwanda. And Rwand’air which has been operating for just under a year in Cameroon has done a good job in racking up passengers and rendering great service. I showed the pic of the solar field to the Douala Airport Station manager of Rwand’air Mr. Bonfils and he was very pleased. He told me he left Rwanda when the project was just in its early stages. I wish my country could follow the lead and launch magnificent technological projects like this.

1 comment:

  1. This was a really great contest and hopefully I can attend the next one. It was alot of fun and I really enjoyed myself.. solar energy in phoenix

    ReplyDelete